With Apple Pay, you can easily make purchases at participating merchants with your iPhone® and Apple Watch®. Apple Pay is a convenient way to make purchases on the go while still offering all the benefits and protections your card provides. You can start using Apple Pay to make purchases as soon as you add your debit card to Wallet.
Before you begin, here's what you need:
- iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus and later
- iPad Pro®, iPad Air® 2, or iPad mini™ 3 and later
- iOS 8.1® or later
- Touch ID® or passcode on your device
- An Apple ID signed in to iCloud®
- Supported debit card from Community Bank & Trust
Setting up Apple Pay on your device
- On your iPhone, open Wallet. On your iPad, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
- Use the camera to capture the information on your debit card. Then fill in any additional information needed. Tap Next.
- Your information will be verified. (Additional information may be needed for verification).
- After your card is verified, tap Next.
That's it! You're ready to start using Apple Pay.
Use Apple Pay in participating stores and online retailers
- You can use Apple Pay with your iPhone in stores that accept contactless payments or online where advertised. Look for one of these symbols at checkout:
- To pay with Apple Pay using your debit card, hold the top of your iPhone within an inch (or 2.5 cm) of the contactless reader with your finger held on Touch ID™ without pressing it. (Watch a video to see how it works.)
If you need to choose between Credit or Debit on the terminal, we recommend that you choose Credit to get the most consistent Apple Pay experience. Choosing Debit might not always work with some older merchant payment terminals and backend systems.
- Your iPhone will vibrate letting you know the transaction is complete.
You're done, you’ve made a payment with Apple Pay!
You can track your purchases anytime by logging on to Community Bank & Trust's online bank system.
Apple Pay, iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iOS 8.1, Touch ID, and iCloud are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.