Managing your business finances has never been easier with Community Bank & Trust’s enhanced digital Business Online Banking platform. From viewing up-to the-minute balance information and transferring funds between accounts to advanced ACH and wire transfers, you'll enjoy access to the services and tools you need to efficiently and effectively run your business every day, across multiple delivery channels.
- Integrated Experience: The interface is modern and easy-to-use. Intuitive navigation streamlines access to your accounts across any device - desktop, tablet or smartphone!
- Powerful Functionality: Stay on top of your company’s finances with a convenient comprehensive account view, activity notifications and a Business Online Banking mobile app.
- Enhanced Security: Business Online Banking incorporates the latest multi-layered security features, including Secure Access Codes, to keep your accounts and financial information protected.
Business Online Banking eVideo Tutorials
- Business Online Banking Training Videos
- Cash Management Overview (ACH & Wire Transfer)
- Mobile Overview
- Security Overview
Business Online Banking User Guides
Online Bill Pay
Today, small businesses want it all. That means true control of your finances, total convenience on your schedule, and customization to do things your way.
A better way to pay bills and invoices. Business online bill pay lets you control what is paid, how much is paid and when it’s paid.
- Make payments more quickly and easily and gain greater control over cash flow
- Get anytime, anywhere access online for more convenience paying your bills
- Depend on added security because paying bills online is safer than mailing checks
- Save time by conveniently importing payees from Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- Pay multiple invoices for a single payee all at one time and account for them in a single location
- Easily set up recurring payments for monthly bills
Delegate tasks and set permission controls. You maintain control of all the settings.
- Delegate the payment tasks you want such as paying utilities and suppliers, running reports or accessing payment history
- Set permission controls so you’re always in charge of who can make payments, which payments they can make, and the maximum payment amount
- Set up final approvals so you can give the go-ahead before any payments are made
Instant information with customized reporting. Access the info you need whenever you need it.
- Run audit reports and customize them for the precise payment information you need
- Track your company spending and payment history in just a few clicks
- View the payment activity of authorized users and keep track of the payments they have made
- Greatly reduce your paperwork and minimize manual record keeping
To enroll, you must utilize Business Online Banking.
- Log in to your Business Online Banking account.
- Select Bill Payment to access the enrollment form.
- Complete the enrollment form and click Submit.
- Within five business days, you will receive a letter with log-in information and usage tips.